AverLogic’s AL362 is a fully programmable 4K2K Ultra HD video processor for Quad View / Multiple Display / TV Wall applications. It is a multi-channel video stream System-on-a-Chip (SoC) that supports Flexi-Port and multiple streams inputs with multiple graphics/video formats capable and mixing captured frames output with overlaying, alpha blending effects, etc. It can be used for most of the video conversion and image processing applications.
TV Wall- 4K2K 30p to 1080 60p x4|
Above block diagram illustrates a possible way to support quad video splitting to multiple display output for TV wall display.
Quad Window 4K2K 30p/1080 60p Output Display|
Above block diagram illustrates a possible way to support four
1080p video input driving one 4K2K 30p in quad window display.
- Supports 64-bit 4-port Inputs and 2-port outputs with different video contents.
- Supports varieties of SD, HD video input combinations, such as dual 24-bit, quad 16-bit, quad 8-bit for video convert to designate video windows/switching plus alpha blending output with OSD.
- Supports digital RGB/YUV raw data, BT.656, BT.1120 input or 4x clock multiplexing data timing at maximum 150Mhz clock rate.
- Configurable Flexi-Port supports odd/even pixel and Double-Data-Rate (DDR) bus interface for industrial video ASIC, such as HDMI transmitter/receiver, solutions (no glue-logic required) in high resolution video design, such as UltraHD 4k2k applications.
- Supports window composition of multiple input videos, such as PiP, PoP and quad display for maximum 4k2k input/output resolution.
- Allows cropping/splitting input video as sub-window for multi-display outputs.
- Video processing engine supports varieties of video manipulations, such as D1 de-interlacing, timing base conversion, cropping, Image freeze.
- Supports Character (font), Icon-Based and 8-bit Bitmap OSD overlay.
- Embedded 8051 MCU and setup chip configuration via i2c bus.
- Supports SPI for firmware download.
- Cost effective, low power (1.8V core & 1.8V-3.3V I/O) in 249-pin Lead Free (PBF)
- LFBGA package, small foot-print design principle
- Video processing for PiP, PoP, Quad video view and conversion up to 4K2K resolution
- Video Cropping/ Splitting to multiple display output for TV wall and digital signage display
- Multi-view and Quad display for surveillance monitor