AverLogic’s AL360 is a multi-functional video conversion SOC. It includes embedded DDR memory, embedded MCU, video processing engine,
RGB DAC and TV encoder. The video processor supports video input with multiple video formats, video output with de-interlacing and
scaling effects. The AverLogic’s proprietary scaling algorithm supports video scaled up and scaled down function, the resolution is
up to 1920x1080 independently in horizontal & vertical directions. It also provides de-interlacing, mirror, flip and processes the
interlaced video to be displayed on progressive panels or analog RGB DAC output. The 256-color OSD engine is used for displaying a
colorful menu tree on screen.
The AL360 supports power saving mode, and can operate under low power voltages (3.3V, 1.8V and 1.2V)
in 249-pin Lead Free (PBF) LFBGA packages.
- Data and Control Interfaces - Low voltage detection for battery control, UART, interrupt and GPIO for MCU user’s interface control.
- Embedded MCU80251, Embedded Low Power DDR-SDRAM, Embedded power management and power saving control.
- Scaling, interlacing, de-interlacing, format conversion, video freeze, zoom, flip, mirror, rotation, 256-color OSD, and more.
- Inputs - RGB888, BT.1120, YCbCr, BT.656
- Outputs - RGB888, BT.1120, YCbCr, Analog RGB DAC, CVBS/S-video
- Comprehensive Developer’s Kit, fully functional EVB board.
- HD and SD Video Format Converter Box
- TV to PC / PC to TV Monitor Format Converter Box
- Small-to-medium size of Multimedia TFT-LCD, AMOLED Display Monitor
- Portable TV/DTV Display System
- Vision-assisted Equipment, Electronic Magnifier for medical application
- In-Car TV/GPS/Navigation & Entertainment Display Systems